Established Law Firm in Warren Provides Dedicated Service
High-quality business and corporate litigation throughout New Jersey
Herold Law, P.A. in Warren, New Jersey is a business and commercial law firm committed to strong advocacy on behalf of our clients. Since 1980, we have sought to assist businesses and individuals pursuing their goals for a better future. Clients who retain our services find us to be:
- Dedicated — Our law firm is known for hard work in service to our clients and the community at large.
- Highly professional — Our attorneys have built an outstanding reputation for providing quality legal services to business and commercial clients as well as individuals.
- Cost-effective — We strive to deliver valuable service in everything we do by providing prudent advice that helps our clients avoid legal pitfalls, and we render focused representation to resolve conflicts in a timely manner.
For more than 35 years, we have created and maintained relationships through consistent excellence in the practice of business and commercial law.
Focused representation in a wide variety of legal practice areas
Herold Law is organized in distinct areas of legal practice to foster comprehensive knowledge and experience in each aspect of the law. This enables our legal team to offer you the attorney best suited to represent your specific case and interests in any of the following areas of practice:
- Alternate Dispute Resolution — Herold Law is committed to reaching the most efficient and effective resolutions possible for their clients. This often requires the use of alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) techniques that deliver effective results without involving traditional litigation.
- Banking law — Herold Law’s banking law attorneys manage all facets of financial transactions for institutional lenders and commercial borrowers.
- Business law — Our business law attorneys provide guidance for companies and corporate officers on matters related to ownership, governance, employee relations, operations, and compliance with all pertinent state and local regulations.
- Civil litigation — The firm’s litigation services involve representation of clients in state and federal courts in and outside of New Jersey, both at the trial and appellate levels, as well as before administrative agencies and arbitration panels. Our practice is varied, including nearly all areas of commercial law, such as shareholder and partnership disputes, contract disputes, business torts, environmental disputes, construction litigation, insurance coverage litigation for the policyholder or insured, employment disputes, land use litigation, and disputes over wills and trusts.
- Commercial law — Our commercial lawyers manage all aspects of the law touching on the exchange of goods and services between businesses and between businesses and consumers.
- Construction law — We manage issues such as financing, contracting, subcontracting, and liability for various players in the construction industry.
- Environmental law — Our environmental law attorneys advise businesses on compliance with state and federal regulations and represent businesses in enforcement actions and liability lawsuits.
- Insurance law — Our attorneys represent insurance policyholders, including public entities, in disputes over insurance coverage.
- Labor and employment law — Our labor and employment lawyers assist businesses with compliance and provide advice on matters related to collective bargaining agreements, at-will employment and employment contracts.
- Land use — We help various businesses and individuals obtain and maintain land use permits and approvals and provide representation at hearings before pertinent planning and zoning boards.
- Real estate — Our real estate lawyers represent all parties engaged in commercial and residential real estate development, sales or leasing.
- Trusts and estates — Our estate planning attorneys help individual clients protect their assets from liability and taxation and assist them in making plans for eventual transfer of wealth to their beneficiaries.
- White collar crime — Our attorneys provide corporate officers with proactive legal defense to charges of nonviolent economic crimes, known as white collar crimes, related to their business dealings.
No matter your area of need, our legal staff can provide reliable advice and quality representation that advance your business and commercial goals.
Contact a reputable business and commercial law firm in Warren, NJ
Herold Law, P.A. provides a full range of legal services for businesses in New Jersey. To speak with a knowledgeable attorney in your area of need, call 908-360-1394 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. From our Warren office, we assist clients throughout the State of New Jersey in many counties, including, but not limited to, Bergen, Essex, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Morris, Passaic, Somerset, and Union.