Herold Law is Looking for A Litigation Associate
We are a mid-size Somerset County firm seeking a Litigation Associate for our high-quality commercial litigation practice, requiring:
- 5-8 years Litigation experience
- Substantive experience in complex commercial litigation.
- Some land use or environmental background would be a plus (but not a requirement) for this position.
- Superior written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Associate will be working on complex commercial matters in state and federal court, and must have the ability to participate in all stages of litigation. NJ Bar required; NY Bar a plus.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work in a busy, sophisticated practice.
- This is a fast-paced, but casual and pleasant, office. This position has a salary range – depending on the depth of experience – from $120,000 to $150,000.
- The position offers health insurance, life, dental, vision, and an excellent 401(k) package.
- Send inquiries to: Jean Cadman, Administrator, Herold Law at [email protected]