Associate Attorney, Cara A. Murphy, will be serving as a panelist on NJICLE’s “Halloween Legalities—What Horror Movies Can Teach Lawyers” CLE on October 26th. Panelists will play various horror movie clips and then delve into an analysis of the legal topics presented within the clips.
- Buying commercial property could involve a bidding war
- Risk Management Alert: An Update on COVID-19 Insurance Litigation
- Banking institutions must comply with finance-related regulations
- Employers: Make information about reasonable accommodations clear
- Protect your business with a thorough partnership agreement