Thomas R. Szieber
Tom assists clients with trust and estate planning, administration, and litigation, and also has experience in real estate, landlord-tenant, and municipal court matters. He is licensed to practice law in New Jersey and New York and is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association. Tom grew up in New Jersey and attended Montclair State University, where he earned his B.A. in Communication Studies. He received his J.D. from Rutgers School of Law in Newark.
- Rutgers University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- Montclair State University, Montclair, New Jersey
- Honors: cum laude
- New Jersey, 2014
- New York, 2014
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- The Ko Firm, Summit, New Jersey, Associate, 2016-2019
- State of New Jersey, Department of Labor & Workforce Development, Division of Workers’ Compensation, Office of Special Compensation Funds, Trenton, New Jersey, Senior Counsel, 2014-2016
Offering Clear, Actionable Help And Advice
Our experienced legal professionals are ready to evaluate your case and craft customized strategies.
Herold Law, P.A., provides a full range of legal services for businesses in New Jersey, New York, and Florida. To speak with a legal professional experienced in your area of need, call 908-647-1022 or complete our simple intake form to schedule a consultation. While located in Warren, New Jersey for the convenience of our New Jersey clients, we also serve clients in New York and Florida.