Monica Perez Schroeck
908-647-1022, ext. 139 Phone
Monica Perez Schroeck concentrates her practice in the area of environmental law. Monica counsels clients on site remediation, solid waste disposal, air compliance and environmental litigation. Prior to practicing law, Monica worked as an engineer in a manufacturing facility. While at law school, she interned for the Environmental Protection Agency in Region II, concentrating on Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (“CERCLA”) issues. She is currently a board member in the Environmental Law Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association. She has been recognized as a New Jersey Rising Star from 2011-2015 and has published numerous articles in the New Jersey Law Journal and other publications.
- New Jersey Law Journal: Is USEPA Siding With Non-Settling Parties on Statute of Limitations?
- Perspective-New Jersey Magazine: Changes in Brownfield Redevelopment Since the Adoption of the Site Remediation Reform Act
- New Jersey Law Journal: Don’t Forget To Take a New Look at Your Environmental Service Agreements
- Client Alert: Opt In or Opt Out: When to Use an LSRP
- Client Alert: New Jersey’s Global Warming Response Act
- Rising Star, New Jersey Super Lawyers Magazine (2011-2015)