Adam K. Gallagher
Adam K. Gallagher is a litigation associate and currently handles insurance coverage, complex litigation matters, contract matters, and LLC member disputes. Prior to joining Herold Law, Adam practiced in an insurance coverage law firm defending a national insurance carrier, which included prosecuting the recovery in excess of one million dollars from a contractor controlled insurance policy, preserving a workers compensation lien that exceeded one million dollars, and obtaining a favorable decision from the New Jersey Appellate Division.
Adam is also experienced in litigating a wide range of cases including general liability, commercial motor vehicle, New York Labor Law, and employment defense. He also has experience defending environmental matters involving potentially responsible parties. Prior to entering private practice, Adam served as a law clerk in the New Jersey Judiciary.
Adam graduated at the top of his class at New York Law School while working full time for a mid-size regional insurance defense firm where he gained exposure to litigating professional malpractice, wrongful death, and high exposure injury cases. While at that firm, he was part of a team that obtained a successful outcome in a case before the New York Court of Appeals.
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. – 2016
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s Leadership Council, New York Law School
- Honors: Dean’s List, New York Law School
- Honors: Elsberg Prize for Proficiency in the Law of Contracts – Evening Division, New York Law School
- Honors: Professor Robert R. Rosenthal Award for Excellence in New York [Civil] Practice, New York Law School
- J.D. – 2016
- La Salle University
- B.A. History – 2006
- New Jersey, 2017
- New York, 2018
- Florida, 2018
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 2018
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2020
- Pickett v. Moore’s Lounge, 464 N.J. Super. 549, 237 A.3d 369 (App. Div. 2020)
- Gateway Park, LLC v. Travelers Ins. Co., No. A-1221-18T2 (N.J. App. Div. 2020)
Offering Clear, Actionable Help And Advice
Our experienced legal professionals are ready to evaluate your case and craft customized strategies.
Herold Law, P.A., provides a full range of legal services for businesses in New Jersey, New York, and Florida. To speak with a legal professional experienced in your area of need, call 908-647-1022 or complete our simple intake form to schedule a consultation. While located in Warren, New Jersey for the convenience of our New Jersey clients, we also serve clients in New York and Florida.